Join YNPN Ottawa and Impact Hub on Wednesday, October 17th as we discuss everything you need to think about before taking the entrepreneurial plunge and opening up your opening up your own organization!
Our expert panel will cover:
- Deciding which option is best for you: charity, nonprofit, b-corp, foundation, social enterprise
- Alternatives to going out on your own: finding and adding your passion to an existing charity
- What to have ready before you take the plunge
Join us to and ask your questions of those who know best!
Doors open at 5:15pm and panel begins at 5:30!
Thank you to our location partner!
Add your reaction
Grab a pint and join the board at the Fox and Feather on Elgin to hear about all of our successes and amazing growth this past year and help us make our plans for the future!
Open to all!
RSVP on our Facebook Page HERE
Add your reaction
Join YNPN Ottawa and Richard Jacobs from the University of Ottawa on June 12th as we discuss how to collect and manage the data that your nonprofit really needs!
About the expert:
Richard Jacobs has decades of experience managing and optimizing nonprofit data collection. His wealth of knowledge includes:
- 18+ years of Raiser’s Edge Experience
- 20+ years programming and beta testing
- 15 + years data analytic projects
- 15+ years and currently manager of the database and direct marketing program at the University of Ottawa heart institute foundation
- Overseas the Data Entry, Gift Processing, Record Management and Database Maintenance. Coordinate the Annual Direct Marketing Program, geared to maintain touch-points to our donors, (new, lapsed and loyal), and prospects via mail and web-based fundraising tactics.
Join us to and hear directly from the experts on how you can best manage all the numbers and information that comes your way!
Doors open at 5:45, FREE PARKING available onsite!