Join YNPN Ottawa and Richard Jacobs from the University of Ottawa on June 12th as we discuss how to collect and manage the data that your nonprofit really needs!
About the expert:
Richard Jacobs has decades of experience managing and optimizing nonprofit data collection. His wealth of knowledge includes:
- 18+ years of Raiser’s Edge Experience
- 20+ years programming and beta testing
- 15 + years data analytic projects
- 15+ years and currently manager of the database and direct marketing program at the University of Ottawa heart institute foundation
- Overseas the Data Entry, Gift Processing, Record Management and Database Maintenance. Coordinate the Annual Direct Marketing Program, geared to maintain touch-points to our donors, (new, lapsed and loyal), and prospects via mail and web-based fundraising tactics.